Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm a question learning my anwsers a baby baby

088


Being at MOSAIC last week was one of the rare times in my life where I have felt completely at peace with myself.
Clumsily hugging the dusty trails of Napa's curvaceous terrain with two ten year old arms latched across my stomach clinging onto the warm body of unconditional love and care mixed with heaviness that permeates from my own tethered heart slowed my movement as I traveled from location to loaction-A familiar feeling pilgrimage as if I were walking back home from bus stop in 7th grade, to a place that I now find myself forever searching to go back to.
Right now I can't possibly fathom the words to articulate my experience the way I want to yet feel compelled to write something as an emblem to pay homage to what I have experienced.

No comments: