Tuesday, October 28, 2008

do you have any dogs that are sick and you don't care?

Tracy Morgan's interview with Complex Magazine:

"You’re sober now, but you’ve had a history with alcohol. What’s the craziest thing that happened to you when you were drinking heavily?
Tracy Morgan: When I was wilding? I got kicked out of Prince’s house. The last time he won a Grammy, we went to the pre-Grammy party. Free booze all night. Prince had his band in the living room. Everybody left the house except for me and my boy. It was 6 o’clock, 7 o’clock in the morning, the sun was coming up, and we were still drinking. And Prince and his wife were at the door in their pajamas and said, “Come on, Tracy, you’ve got to go.” And I was gay for about five seconds because he’s a pretty motherfucker. If Prince was a woman, I would go down on him. All the way down. Swell his vagina lips up."

read tracy's entire complex interview here

tracy on 30 rock

tracy in totally awesome



On a completely related note, while walking downtown Santa Cruz I passed a man on the corner in a dated brown suit and boulder hat playing the trumpet across from new leaf for money, as I passed he stated aloud in the most cheerful lively voice ever to pedestrians passing on the street, and I quote:

"You know I love butterflies and I love stew. I put the two together and it was delicious! My favorite is monarch..."

needless to say while everyone who heard it remained stone faced a burst out in roaring laughter, whether he was trying to get a rouse or just a little off his rocker I think those walking with me should have apprecited the fine art of butterfly stew comedy.
gotta love santa cruz!

No comments: