Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Damaging your mental, from here to Sacramento....

An open letter to Illecism:
I've always wanted to apologize for not being able to hook it up with a sales job at up against the wall when I worked in arden faire mall back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but somedays I sit and wish I was getting paid again. At the time full time manager left and nothing in the store got done, and it all went to doo-doo. I played the mixtape that you handed to me during a shift while I was working one afternoon. Yet, not long after that I quit so I snatched it from the disc changer in the back and took it to college with me.

Outta all the tracks I've heard moonpie is still my favorite, ups to nicatyne for the dope beat

Moonpie - The Insomniaks

here's your plug now

-Yours Truly
Strictly Butter Babbby

Peep the homie Illecism on OnSmash...again
http://content.onsmash.com/archives/12021

here's the first time around



mixtape droppin soon

No comments: