Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ねじまき鳥クロニクル

today I didn't go to class because I need time to fully feel my emotions, or was it because I'm recovering from the flu and opted that my physical being-rest-was more important than the stress my day would hold, I can't quite remember which one

before I go to class on thursday again I am mandated to find my/a poetic voice

seems simple enough, no?

it's quite counterintuitive that one goes to school and learn how to evaluate and properly create art, to learn the creative process

i'm much rather trade bodies with my cat or be the cat in the wind-up bird chronicle

more plausibly

i'd much rather foster the "creative process" at the boys & girls club

children ranging from the ages of 7 to 13 have come to consensus that I am "weird"


I have probably never received a higher compliment.


"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." -Pablo Picasso

just keep listening to de la soul albums made before 1993

slap:
><

GRAFFITI - Digable Planets

No comments: